Jobs @ ReadyConcept
We're looking for talented, passionate people whose voice, experience and hard work
can make a difference in this fun and fast-paced company. The candidate must work
in the office with the rest of the team (no telecommuting).
A full-stack developer, who is skilled in both front-end and back-end, to architect, design and implement new features in a cloud-enabled business enterprise application. The scope of work includes developing new public facing web pages, measuring the effectiveness of existing pages using A/B testing, and a site redesign later this year. You will also be involved in special client cloud + web + mobile projects.
and minimum 2 years working experience with ASP.NET C#. Working knowledge of Web
Services and API would be advantageous. Have developed websites that work cross-browsers
(Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari). WordPress guru. Adobe Photoshop skills.
UX and graphic design skills. Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Git, Subversion. Working experience with relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, and NoSQL database would be an asset.
Experience with Apple iPhone/iPad, and Google Android app development.
Working experience with PHP, Python, Zend Framework and MySQL would be an asset.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Experience/ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- University degree.
- Experience working on a website that is high traffic, high volume and high data
- Working experience with Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Experience in working in all phases of the development cycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply new tools and techniques
- Must be able to work independently with proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to effectively
manage projects supporting multiple businesses simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
To apply, send your resume in either Microsoft Word or PDF format to:
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.