Jobs @ ReadyConcept
We're looking for talented, passionate people whose voice, experience and hard work
can make a difference in this fun and fast-paced company. The candidate must work
in the office with the rest of the team (no telecommuting).
A front-end/customer-facing web developer to create and enhance the end-user site
experience and to launch new features. The scope of work includes developing new
pages, measuring the effectiveness of existing pages using a/b testing, and a site
redesign later this year. You will also be involved in special client web projects.
and minimum 2 years working experience with ASP.NET C#. Working knowledge of Web
Services and API would be advantageous. Have developed websites that work cross-browsers
(Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome). Adobe Photoshop guru.
UX and graphic design skills. Familiarity with Subversion, Git, Microsoft Visual
Studio Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and Apple QuickTime. Experience
with Apple iPhone/iPad, Microsoft Windows Phone and Google Android app development.
Working experience with PHP, Zend Framework and MySQL would be an asset.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Experience/ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- University degree.
- Experience working on a website that is high traffic, high volume and high data
- Experience in working in all phases of the development cycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply new tools and techniques
- Must be able to work independently with proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to effectively
manage projects supporting multiple businesses simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
To apply, send your resume in either Microsoft Word or PDF format to:
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.